Downloading and Installing GeekBuddy
There are two options for downloading and installing GeekBuddy.
For optimal results, we recommend option 1 - Have our Live Expert set everything up for you!
Installation by an Expert from Comodo
As a Comodo GeekBuddy customer, you can request a Comodo professional to expertly install and configure the application for you. Remote installation requests are initiated over an instant chat window. Please have your subscription ID ready.
Install it yourself
If you prefer to install the security suite by yourself, please download by clicking the button below.
Click button to download:Click to download
Setting up your TrustConnect service
Logging into your TrustConnect account
Comodo has created your TrustConnect account during the order process. Your account login details are contained in your confirmation email.
Click this link to log in to Your Account and then click on the TrustConnect tab to view and/or modify your account details, billing history, subscriptions and contact details.
Downloading and Installation
To start using TrustConnect you must first download and install the appropriate TrustConnect client software for your operating system. Client software for supported operating systems is available for download in the TrustConnect area of your account.
If you would like a Live Expert Help technician to install TrustConnect for you, please provide the technician with your TrustConnect username and password.
Windows®:Download Configuration Guide Download TrustConnect Client
iPhone®:Download Configuration Guide
Mac OS X®:Download Configuration Guide
Linux®:Download Configuration Guide
Windows, iPhone, Mac OS & Linux are registered trademarks of Microsoft®, Apple® & Linus Torvalds.
Your GeekBuddy Account
About your GeekBuddy account
Your account makes it easy to manage your GeekBuddy subscription. You can log on to manage your account, download Comodo software and connect via chat to our live expert help.
You can log in to your Comodo account by clicking on the button below.
Please be sure to have your user name and password available. Once logged in, you will be able to manage your account, download Comodo software and utilize any of your Live Expert Help services.
Important account information
1. Comodo GeekBuddy purchasers: If you bought Comodo GeekBuddy,your subscription is good for one year and includes free upgrades to new software versions.
2. Comodo GeekBuddy trial customers: When signing up for your Comodo GeekBuddy trial, we requested your credit card number and validated that the card was active.
- Your account will NOT be charged during your free trial period.
- You can cancel the free trial at any time within the trial period. To cancel your trial, send an email containing your subscription ID to email@example.com. Be sure to include your subscription ID in the email to ensure that your cancellation is processed in a timely manner.
- After the trial period expires, your card will be charged the current price of the product and your full service will be activated.